[Rhodes22-list] Drive shaft dripping

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:25:04 EST 2006

Brad,

How could the drive shaft be dripping where it connects to the
transmission?  Where is the water coming in from?  I started to think the
stuffing box, but it should be lower than the tranmission coupling, so that
shouldn't be a possibility.  Is the water coming in from above the engine
and then just collecting and dripping off of the shaft?

Just some ideas.

Hank