[Rhodes22-list] Reply on Art and Rummy erroneous reading

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Nov 8 12:22:34 EST 2006

Art,
     The you in the offending paragraph was meant to be plural and generic
to those who criticized his posts.  It was not intended for you
specifically.  However, I guess it is appropriate to put you into the group,
as you seem to desire to be there.
      Remember when reading my post that all that I say does not come out in
print.  Some English language words are the same spelling in singular and
plural thus offering the unique opportunity to misinterpret.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
"No more expensive way of going really slowly has been invented by man than
sailing."  Gary Mull