[Rhodes22-list] Bonnie Fuel Pump Problems

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:45:23 EST 2006

Hank,

I used to fly the Swearigen Metroliner (we fondly referred to it as the
Polish cruise missle), the only civilian aircraft that came from the factory
with a JATO bottle installed in the tail.  I never got to fire one.  My
guess is that a JATO on a doctor killer would win you a Darwin Award.  On
the other hand, flying the "San Antonio Sewer Pipe", otherwise known as a
Metroliner, should put one in the running for a Darwin by itself.

Brad

PS - I think the discussion on fuel lines may be on the money.  We'll look
at anything at this point.