[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:39:51 EST 2006

Actually, I'm hoping the moderates on both sides will come out of the
woodwork and actually do some good.  The dems can now pass legislation but
they don't have enough to overide a veto so whatever they pass has to be
signable to GB and the republicans.  Maybe they'll learn the definition of
compromise up on capitol hill.

Hank