[Rhodes22-list] Politics, Replies and GB

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:05:01 EST 2006

Ed,

You wonder why sex appears in politics so much.  What just happened is like
getting drunk and getting laid.  You wake-up the next day and your head
hurts and you wonder if you just caught a disease.  It could be your new
wife who you love forever or 18 years of child support payments.

The Dems just elected a number of good people.  If Nancy remains Nancy, they
won't last long.  Nothing will change in Iraq, Bush still has the power to
control his agenda.

What happened is hardly a seismic shift.  That happened in 1994 when the
electorate woke up from their drunken night with Clinton.  The victors from
that battle lost their way and deserved to be punished.

Democracy is a contact sport!  No one knows that better than the Iraqi's.

Brad