[Rhodes22-list] Politics

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:46:43 EST 2006

Brad,

I also voted for Bredesen....I think he has done a pretty good job all
things considered.

As much as I wanted to vote for Ford I couldn't. His family really scares
me. I am not sure if that is a good reason. Also Ford has been in the house
for years....I came to the conclusion that he has been part of the problem
and maybe Corker can come in and help bring change.

I also voted for Rep. Jimmy Duncan (House). I love this guy! One of the few
Rep. to vote against the war with Iraq. He does a good job representing our
district.

I voted against marriage amendment. It seemed a little homophobic to me.

I backed some losers in state races as well.

Wally