[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Nov 9 13:47:51 EST 2006

It may take decades, but if you give them that long, I'm sure the Democrats will be successful at undo the low unemployment, improved standard of living, record stock market, low inflation, etc.

But, I really don't think they'll get "decades"...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> R22RumRunner at aol.com 11/9/2006 7:42:51 am >>>
Stan,
The only thing missing is his accepting the fact that he's a failure as a
president and leader of this country. It will take decades to undo his messes,
economic, political and internationally relations have all suffered. All the
firings a moving people around won't correct the mistakes he's made.

Rummy