[Rhodes22-list] Sailing.

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 12:15:58 EST 2006

Rummy:
     Speaking for those of us 'northern brothers' who have been counting on the arrival of "Indian Summer" before flaking our sails, it was a beautiful day yesterday on the water with good wind, sunshine, and solitude as one of two sailing on a northern Indiana lake.   The weatherman is promising at least 2 more good days!
  Rex

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  It's another chamber of commerce type of day in beautiful Anderson, South
Carolina. Temps will hit the mid 70's, winds a little light for my taste, but
still sailable. Since most of our northern brothers have their boats on the
hard, I'll make the supreme sacrifice and go sailing just for them today.

Rummy