[Rhodes22-list] Politics, Replies and Wallace Buck

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Nov 9 12:19:22 EST 2006

Wally said, “One is not obligated to run for office (or work for those that
do) in order to complain about elected officials. One is not even obligated
to vote!

Yes, we have quite a few of those in Greenville, SC, on West Washington
street residing at the Miracle Hill Mission.

When I visited the Ukraine, one fellow did not want to show me where he
lived.  The government no longer paid anyone to clean the hallways and the
residents would not clean it themselves.  They said the government should do
it.

So where does the buck stop?

Regardless of the attitudes expressed above, only you can make a difference.
Who are those willing to stand up and do something?  Who will be the black
sheep?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
“I’m not going to go into an Americana speech, but competition is what kind
of makes our country so good.”  Mike Krzyzewski