[Rhodes22-list] FW: How do I select my topics

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 9 23:09:56 EST 2006

For the life of me, I don't understand why such complainers don't just read the darn subject lines and delete what they're not interested in ... the subject lines are pretty clear.  It's not like something labeled "Politics" is going to suddenly veer into how to clean out a waste tank  (although there are certainly similarities ... and I say that from professional experience).

But geez, if you check out a vague subject heading and find that it's on a topic that you're not interested in, the delete key can take care of all the others with the same subject line.  But I've found that the subject lines are usually pretty darn descriptive.

- Mark