[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:28:59 EST 2006

Rummy,

Saying the national debt is at record levels based on raw numbers ignores
inflation.  You have to look at the debt as a percentage of GNP. Could you,
or anyone, please show me the numbers on how bad the economy is doing?
Saying the economy is bad defies reality.  If you find the numbers, I'll go
out and kill my own crow for a pie.  Is Haliburton still a buzzword?
They're damn good at what they do in the oilfield.  Some of their other
units haven't performed so well.

Brad