[Rhodes22-list] National Debt

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 15:03:15 EST 2006

Philip,

Yep, I'm a mathematical genius up to the number four.  My brain can't really
hear a 6.  I hear it as 3+3.  An 8 is heard as 4+4 and so on.  Everything is
broken down to its simplest form.  And all we do is add--one and two and
three...we never subtract, multiply or divide.  We have to keep things
really simple.  8-)

Slim