[Rhodes22-list] Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif/The rest of the story

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 07:50:05 EST 2006

Brad,
As I have often stated, I hate politics and I hate politicians even more.
But, it will be interesting to watch.
Another gorgeous day in the south. I have a few chores to attend to this
morning and then it's sailing for the remainder of the day. My father in law,
who lives in Wisconsin, got 6 inches of snow yesterday. He didn't want to hear
about 80 degrees and sunny. :) I don't know why they insist on staying  there?

Rummy