[Rhodes22-list] Engine update

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 09:34:23 EST 2006

HI, Guys,

  It looks as if the engine angst is coming to an end...the last bit is whether the Edson controls mount will work with the Edson pedestal...obviously the pedestal is a somewhat older one & has gone through several iterations since that model was made....but my friend says he'll make it work....he's consulted with his connection at Edson several times & they think they have it licked.....he really wants me to have the controls where I can reach them easily...

  I still will have to lean over the rail to start the engine (electric start). Maybe I can rig up something from the traveler to support my lower half ...kinda like having my b**t in a sling to keep me from going in headfirst...;^)

  elle