[Rhodes22-list] list admin-Michael's Measurements

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 16:10:18 EST 2006

Michael,

The R-22 was on jack stands & blocks; I measured about
1/3 back from the bow and included the part of the
centerboard that extended from within the keel. It
came out to 68". If you did not want any part of the
centerboard, subtract about 7".

I go back there tomorrow; if you would like anything
else, let me know.

elle