[Rhodes22-list] Sailing.

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 11 20:32:38 EST 2006

Slim:
     No farther south at Lake Freeman.  Wawasee is a beautiful lake --- been there several times but never to sail.
  Rex

Slim <salm at mn.rr.com> wrote:
  Rex,

Would that be Wawasee? It's beautiful! I also spent some time on the Lake
James chain but it's very crowded.

I won't be back in IN until the week of New Years. I don't suppose I'll be
doing any sailing though.

Slim