[Rhodes22-list] Taxes.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 04:50:44 EST 2006

MJM,

Fan had one of her mutual funds close in 2004 and we rolled it to a new fund
online.  Because we had use of the money for 3 nanoseconds in cyberspace, we
got hit with a substantial capital gains tax.  She had a good perspective,
"even the Communist Party  wasn't this greedy".

Maybe Slim will play "Taxman" by the Beatles on KSLM for us?

Brad