[Rhodes22-list] Tax Advice?

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 08:44:27 EST 2006

Slim,
    Has your price for a performance ever gone up or do you charge the same
as when you started?  Do you consider your Net or only the Gross?  If you
charge more the places you perform have to figure that into the price of
their goods and services or even consider not having live entertainment, if
that is an option.

Philip