[Rhodes22-list] Request for Philip...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Nov 12 05:46:00 EST 2006

Can you combine your replies and post?  Suggest using your text editor
(Word?) and draft a reply.  Then keep reading other post and add to or
modify your original draft accordingly.  After reading all posts, submit
your reply to all posts as a single reply.

A single reply to multiple post is sufficient and may be more effective.
You want the best reply, don't you?  See addendum that follows.  Aren't you
associated the it?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: an FBI e-mail revealed during recent litigation over
detainee-abuse allegations in which the author wrote:  "In my weekly
meetings with DOJ we often discussed Defense Department techniques and how
they were not effective or producing intel that was reliable, ... (for the)
FBI.”