[Rhodes22-list] Newsflash/Politics

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 16:46:47 EST 2006

And
http://www.worldwar2history.info/Pearl-Harbor/says:

The Navy and Marine Corps suffered a total of 2,896
casualties of which 2,117 were deaths (Navy 2,008,
Marines 109) and 779 wounded (Navy 710, Marines 69).
The Army (as of midnight, 10 December) lost 228 killed
or died of wounds, 113 seriously wounded and 346
slightly wounded. In addition, at least 57 civilians
were killed and nearly as many seriously injured.

elle