[Rhodes22-list] Tax Advice? 401k's

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 12 22:45:50 EST 2006

Rummy,

Believe me I've been around the block with the IRS a couple of times. I
don't like or trust them any more than you do.

But I don't think you read that website very closely. They aren't going
to send that money out after the fact but before. I could easily imagine
that it would be no problem to screw you or me or any small group of
people out of their money. But, to screw every taxpayer in the country
all at once ...... well I don't think even the IRS could figure out a
way to get out of that deal alive.

But hey, if your not interested in learning about this thing that you
just might end up dealing with whether you like it or not ..... There is
growing support in the congress for it..... I'm sure not going to try to
ram it down your throat .....

Rik