[Rhodes22-list] Newsflash/Politics -- statistics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:09:27 EST 2006

Dave,

This must be some really good wine I'm drinking.  I was never a fan of Billy
when he was Gov. of Arkansas and loathed him as a customer.  Had he kept
his, uh, unit in his pants, history would treat him kinder.  He missed some
fly balls on terrorism, but so did every President since Carter.  We are in
a new ballgame now.  Pulling out of Iraq will not put an end to this.  I'm
not worried about the new Congress doing it, I'm worried about the leaks
coming from the Middle Eastern press on the Baker-Hamilton report and Bush
pulling the plug.  The MSM will pick-up on it in a few days depending on how
Britney Spears marriage is doing or whatever else that is important
surfaces.  Raise my taxes, I don't give a shit.  We *must* win this!

Brad