[Rhodes22-list] Top Ten reasons Why Condi's Hot

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 05:49:40 EST 2006

Brad,

Let's say you get the job of piloting Air Force One for the newly-elected
President Rice.  You're on a long international flight and you put the craft
on autopilot and go back to the lounge for a couple cocktails and you run
into the President with whom you duck into her private office and proceed to
have oral sex.  But you get busted with something on your blue suit and
Condi's now under investigation for having sex with her pilot.

Do you:

10. Deny you had sexual relations with that woman.

9.  Say, "She's got the whitest teeth I've ever come across."

8.  Brag that she took out her false teeth... again

7.  Tell that you pulled off her wig...again

6.  Sign a major book deal with Effros as the ghost writer

7.  Sign the movie rights over to Quentin Tarentino

5.  Run for reelection yourself

4.  She can say "felatio" in five languages

3.   She gives a hand job to W every day

2.   Oooops....I mean she gives a hand job to her pilot every day

And the number one answer is....

drum roll....

1.  She's off to see the Wizard--the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.