[Rhodes22-list] to change the subject

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 11:02:15 EST 2006

stan,
  i like the idea because one of the biggest hurdles is a place to keep the boat and enough time to enjoy it. shared ownership via a club membership may be just the ticket. plus the shared responsibility for accommadations.
  p.s. i know you were producing the picnic 17 sometime back. there apparently was an article in the magazine "small craft advisor" on 'nautical dick'. i have not read it. only the thank you letter in the current issue from the author in response to great the letters to the author he received. seems like it was in the july/august issue. having produced the r22 for years now perhaps you should go retro and produce a new picnic 17,(or you could call it the rhodes 17). business wise it would cover like the wwp 15 and 19, or compac 16 and 23. my guess would be to see how well the reintroduction of the sanibel 18 is doing.  just my .02 cents. john b

stan <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:
  did not get enough of a response - you will have to come up the entire mil !

ss