[Rhodes22-list] For Sale - 1999 Honda 8hp Long Shaft

BruceChisholm at comcast.net BruceChisholm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 14 16:23:10 EST 2006

As some of you know I've recently sold my R22 and would like to sell my outboard. Here are the particulars:

. 1999 Honda 8hp Four Stroke
. Purchased new in 1999 and is in excellent condition.
. Runs very smooth both at idle and at all throttle positions.
. Long shaft model.
. Less than 75 hours on the motor, oil changed yearly.
. New fuel filter and plugs this season.
. Comes with stand, three gallon fuel tank, fuel line, toolkit, extra prop.
. Used exclusively to motor in and out of marinas on fresh water lakes.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail at BruceChisholm at Comcast.net

Thank you,

Bruce