[Rhodes22-list] Latest on the Boat/leveling

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:50:29 EST 2006

  Had to put my 2 wooden nickels into this one..
  I am moved around so much at my yard i feel like a vagabond.
  so the first time I was reluctant and scared to level the boat, but
the floor board job demanded a level surface (duh!) so I put my
carpenters level on the rub rail at the transom and began lowering
the high side and raising the low side.   My boat was recently moved
again for the winter and hopefully the last.  The stand chain under
my keel is too tight for my money but I was not going to mess with
that safeguard.  I re leveled the boat in minutes and even took one
stand the wrong way, but the boat is secured well enough so she will
not fall over.  I just wonder when they will ever paint the stands as
the rust is serious on most of them!
  Lou
  (p/b "Miracles"

>Hank,
>
>You know how right wing I am.  It's my boat, and I'll do whatever I....
>
>I sometimes forget everyone can't always operate that way.
>
>Sorry.
>
>Bill Effros
>
>Hank wrote:
>>Bill,
>>
>>Their yard and their jack stands.  They get mighty perturbed if anyone else
>>messes with them.
>>
>>Hank
>>
>>On 11/14/06, Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>Hank,
>>>
>>>If you bring along a bottle jack and put it under the keel between 2
>>>boards you can adjust the jack stands at the same time.  Just do a
>>>couple of inches at a time until you get the slant the way you want it.
>>>
>>>Bill Effros

  Do you believe the 9/11 Commission's findings or are you in the 49%
of  New Yorkers who don't believe the report and want another
investigation?

  ASK QUESTIONS / DEMAND ANSWERS
  visit any one of these sites for more information.
http://911source.org

   http://www.reopen911.org/

      http://www.loosechange911.com

         http://scholarsfor911truth.org

            http://911truth.org

           http://www.911blogger.com

                    http://911independentcommission.org/questions

                 911  WAS AN INSIDE JOB.  YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE IN PERIL.