[Rhodes22-list] Latest on the Boat part two

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:46:56 EST 2006

Ed,

Good point about keeping it dry for the fiberglass to dry out.  As far as
getting in it on the stands, everybody does here all the time.  It's the
only way you can get any work done.  Like I said, I'll probably go up and
trouble shoot the hoses and if that fixes the problems then we're good to
go.  If it doesn't, then I may resort to buying a tarp.

Thanks,

Hank