[Rhodes22-list] Philip -- Ice Box

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Nov 16 05:29:42 EST 2006

I think she is going to let me name it.  Then the list will have to go
through that again. . . not yet though.  In any case, now she likes to sail.
Oh, and before when we first discussed it, she said she would never go out
overnight or on long trips.  Now she says she'd go, but would like to stop
at marinas and stay in local hotels.  I think before we're through, she's
going to be plotting a blue water trip.

Philip