[Rhodes22-list] sorry to see the season end

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 17 10:38:16 EST 2006

I'm thinking about all the lucky ones on the list who still have sailing
weather.  Despite our crazy 60 degree weather here in NH today, Lady Grace
has been put in storage for our long winter.  Since Elton delivered her here
in May she saw almost daily sailing.  A neighbor using a telephoto lens
caught me on my last sail before pulling her from the lake.  He also managed
to catch our fall colors in the snap. Thought you'd enjoy the photo.  Hope
it attaches OK.  Dan in NH