[Rhodes22-list] sorry to see the season end

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Nov 17 16:23:17 EST 2006

Dan,

What a real beautiful shot.  Colors are sooo vivid!  Normally, I'd ask why
the neighbor isn't onboard except if you had taken her out, we wouldn't be
able to see the beauty of NH in the fall.

I'd almost forgotten how pretty the area is.  Are you on Sunapee Lake?  We
used to bring our R22 up to Lake Winnipesaukee.  I always wanted to try
Sunapee.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)

From: "daniel snyder" <danielsnyder at adelphia.net> Sent: Friday, November 17,
2006 10:38 AM

----

> Name: head on shot rhodes 22 last day 2006.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size:
2207712 bytes Desc: not available

----