[Rhodes22-list] Laz & Hatch Key

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Nov 18 16:42:20 EST 2006

Art:

     On my '84 they are keyed differently.  Most keys that I have experience
with are different, but you are welcome to come and borrow a set of mine.
Both of mine were duplicated locally, but most locksmiths cannot duplicate
cabin key.  I think that my guy knew where to get the cabin blank.  I never
tried mine on Rum Runner, gee maybe I should.  Sneak me some rum...

      Keep us informed on the meteor showers.  Where do you find that out?
Any due next week after Wednesday?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Cold is the night