[Rhodes22-list] Laz & Hatch Key

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 18 20:37:18 EST 2006

Ed,

I saw it in the newspaper last week, just remembered it this evening.  It was reported to be visible Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night only, with about 15 sitings each hour.  I'm going to watch later, given our excellent weather and clear skies.  I would have been out in the excellent sailing winds today, except the water is so low in Lanier, and the water hazards are so high.

Thanks on the keys.  I may try next weekend when at Hartwell.  I trust all is well at Big Water, and especially with your O'Day.  That boat sounds pretty nice, also alot of work as a project.

R,

Art