[Rhodes22-list] Rory and other new boat owners re rudder

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 19 05:23:34 EST 2006

That seems like a good idea.. But I have to take a look at the proper angle
of the rudder when lowered..
As Stan says in his post.. There is a stop within the rudder housing that
limits the forward movement of the rudder which should be in fact somewhat
under the boat when fully lowered. Relocating the turning bar upward may
also defeat the normal positioning as the rudder may protrude through the
front of the rudder housing near the bottom.
 Hope that is clear.. I have to play with it..