[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard statistics

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 22:16:59 EST 2006

is it the "old" style?  if so my centerboard ('80) is sitting my garage at
the moment.. i can weigh it if u want.   i'm on the west coast right now but
will be home in pa in a couple of days.  It's glass, but i took off the
paint so it is now translucent and you can see dark outlines inside of it..
lead or iron maybe?