[Rhodes22-list] Considering a Recycled R22

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 21 13:29:15 EST 2006

Nan,
All good suggestions, especially the original one that you seriously consider the Rhodes 22 for your boat.  Hands down a superb choice.  On the VHF, if you do not have one already, I'd choose the one with emergency GPS position transmission capability, and a handheld GPS as a minimum.  Lake or open water, I'd get a depth reader of some kind.  Stan can make integral with the hull, sealed properly, and I wouldn't miss that.  The boat will probably have Stan's engine hoist.  Saves alot of wear and tear on you, especially if you opt for 8 or 9.9, 4 stroke - a heavy beast!
Art