[Rhodes22-list] Life Lines

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 22 13:07:04 EST 2006

Nan, our 06 Rhodes was delivered in May.  When my wife and I were in Edenton
in April going over some final items with Stan she happened to spot one of
his new boats getting ready to be delivered.  It had the life rails (not
life lines) and immediately felt these would be a good addition to support
moving to and from the bow.  So we ordered them and have said to ourselves
frequently that we're glad we did.  They provide a very solid hand hold as I
race to the bow with the boat hook to snag my mooring line...I sail single
handed 99% of the time.  They are also handy with the kids.  They are a real
handy spot to hang a fender from also.  Personally, I kind of like the looks
of them on the boat.  Others on the list will say they aren't necessary and
for the most part, they're right.  It was sort of a last minute splurge but
I'm very happy with them.  They show up a bit in the attached photo.  Dan in
NH