[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was Roger)

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 13:58:24 EST 2006

Bill,
Oh, Great Autotiller guru - I am sending this before I order an ST1000, just to verify the extensions and bracket.  Online, West shows 6", 4", and 2" extension rods.  Did you use the 6" (West#142851) and 4" (West#142844) with the 2" bracket (West#142810).  West doesn't show a 1" bracket.  Do you have a closeup of the gunwale  installation?

Are you still in the water?  The COE did a job on Lanier, so have to go to the coast to get some sailing in.  I'm really pondering the wireless remote.  After all, it's only money...
Thx,
Art