[Rhodes22-list] Test Your Turkey Knowledge

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 13:13:45 EST 2006

I got 13...shouldn't have changed two answers & I'd
have had 15...oh, well..

Speaking of flying turkeys, I was driving home from
the marina Sun.just before dusk, when a huge hen came
out of the treeline, flew over the hood of the car at
roof height. It was a sight to see!  Usually the flock
will just meander out into the road & wander around
confused until they find the edge of the road
again...usually the side they just came from. Drivers
just have to stop & watch the milling around...honking
doesn't work...80 lbs of Lab whining & racing around
in the back seat has no effect either.

Life in the sticks.... ;^)

elle