[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was Roger)

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 18:40:05 EST 2006

Thanks, Ron.  It's so easy to assume West has it all in their catalogue or on line.  I don't picture the pedestal.  I am thinking the pilot + extensions would attach below the tiller via a bracket on one end and into a recessed receptacle on the gumwale.  I need to study the pictures again.  I appreciate your ideas on this.
Art