[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Snow

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 12:21:27 EST 2006

Elle,

I first played this for my 6 year old daughter, putting in her name and then
clicking start just before she came into the room.  She asked "How did it
know my name?" and I told it it was just a magical, smart penguin!  Then I
sent her to get her 7 year old brother.  I entered and clicked start just
like his sister, but he quickly figured out that I had to have put in his
name.  We then ran it again and he figured out that the first part never
changes, just the name is displayed differently.  Yup, that's my future
engineer analyzing everything that he can!

Hank