[Rhodes22-list] Alex Bell Obituary

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Nov 28 08:13:01 EST 2006

Rummy,

Thanks for letting us know.  I never had the pleasure to meet Alex or
Pamela in person, but they gave me much good advice through the list
when I was a new owner.  Alex is one of the few who have left our ranks
who I've wondered about over the years.  We are indeed a poorer
community with this loss.

Please remind Pamela how many (hundreds, to be sure) anonymous Rhodies
were touched by Alex's advice, humor, and camaraderie.
ben