[Rhodes22-list] 2nd Reply to Rex

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Nov 29 14:45:57 EST 2006

Rex:

     It seems that we have this discussion at least once a year.

     We have a thingy called archieves.  Here is a past discussion on the
subject:

www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031372.html

And:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-May/031030.html

And now for 'Bill Effros':

www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2005-March/021677.html

All the above was obtained quickly using information from:

http://www.nabble.com/search-archives-site-rhodes22.org-rhodes22-find-t1744811.html#a4742664

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA