[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving sailing

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 29 19:20:52 EST 2006

Rummy:

     I've got the Doyle variety---which I think is standard.
     Sorry you're having to wait on the wind --- I know its hard work but someone has to do it.  Great attitude.
Rex

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Rex,
Larger sheets does not always equate to more weight. It depends on the
material that the sheets are made from. There are amny different combinations of
materials. Mine don't seem to weight more than the thinner ones and I find them
easier to handle. Now, that being said, if the wind isn't blowing enough to
fill the sails, I'm on the hook in a cove getting wasted on rum and coke. No
point in wasting a perfectly good day.

Rummy