[Rhodes22-list] Rik and Sandy

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 30 05:45:05 EST 2006

I visited briefly with Rik and Sandy Sandberg yesterday afternoon.
In fact, when I got to the marina, I saw a green hulled Flicka backing
out of the slip. I screeched to a halt and climbed out onto the travel-lift
well. They agreed to pick me up on the end of the pier. I grabbed my hat and
gloves and a beer and off we went!
There is a 2nd Flicka here that is a twin to Rik's. That fellow was taking
them
out on his Flicka.
Sandy is not 100%, so Rik had not had time to re-rig his boat. Jack (from
101st
in Clarksville, TN) had become friends with them last year and came up to
visit.
We had a nice little sail-about. We hung out on the dock chatting while we
waited
for Jack's wife to arrive.
Will likely see them again this weekend.
Anne