[Rhodes22-list] Pointing

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:21:59 EST 2006

Bill,

I have experiemented with barber hauler rig as well. This creates somes
problems unless you reroute sheet. Once you snatch sheet and pull back you
will in effect have 3 jib sheets (on lee side) coming into the cockpit.
Really it would be just one line but it will be doubled up inside shrouds
and rest of sheet outside the shroud. The other option would be to snatch
sheet and adjust using the part of line outside shrouds. This would be bad
idea.

Wally