[Rhodes22-list] In Defense of Ed

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Nov 30 11:54:26 EST 2006

Bill,

I appreciate the job that Ed has undertaken and realize how much time it
requires.  I did not want to change Ed, simply ask that he soften his
approach (OK, maybe that is an attempt to change him.)  Since he has a much
better knowledge of the history of the archives than I, he is very well
suited to refer people to them, just without the "bite."

I really appreciate the benefits of this list and the hard work that all
have contributed.  After all these years of owning a Rhodes 22 and knowing
just a few local owners, who would have guessed that we are such a large and
helpful family.

As always, I will try to help when I can.  If I or others cannot respond
before Ed does, then I will don the hat of "Apologizer for Ed", when
necessary, just as you have assumed the role of "Defender of Ed."

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)

From: "Bill Effros" bill at effros.com Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:05 AM