[Rhodes22-list] Tubes on Shrouds

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Nov 30 11:56:55 EST 2006

Mike,

I maintain tension on both sheets while coming about.  Neither one ever
gets that low.  I use rigging tape on turnbuckles to smooth transitions
and protect from sharp edged cotter pins, but I remove the tape at the
end of each season, and always make sure it can't collect water.  I find
the tape causes corrosion on the stainless steel turnbuckles when left
in place too long.

Bill Effros