[Rhodes22-list] Rik and Sandy

Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Thu Nov 30 16:50:50 EST 2006

Hey Anne!

Say hello to them from me, would you?  Did they bring down any walleye
cheeks?   It seems forever since we've seen everybody.

Dylan is in kindergarten now, and has grown into a great little 5 year-old
boy. I'm afraid you've never met Kyle. Lately, we've been reading out of a
little blue hardback book of children's stories, and I looked inside the
front cover of it a few days ago.

What do you think I saw?

To: Dylan

From: Glen and Dorene Barrera

I have to tell you, that put a smile on my face!

Yesterday I received a letter from John and Nell Ward.  Eagerly, I opened it
up to see what John and Nell are up to.  You can imagine how my heart sank
when I read Alex's obituary.

I had no idea that this community would send me down an emotional roller
coaster, when I first found it 8 years ago.

Fair winds, and best wishes for the holidays, everyone! Please keep Pamela
in your prayers.

--Doug