[Rhodes22-list] Financial question by Lady Sailor

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 15:11:23 EST 2006

Peter,

What a site! Loaded with information....

Unfortunately he is not licensed for investments in VA
but may be able to advise altho' he may sell insurance
products here.

I will contact him & tell him you referred me to him.

Thanks for the link.

elle

http://www.nabble.com/Financial-question-tf2729185.html#a7618999