[Rhodes22-list] RE: Bilge Water

David A. Culp dculp at hsbtx.us
Thu Nov 30 22:04:45 EST 2006

Thanks Ed and Rummy:

No... no rain.  I took my Shop Vac and got all the water out and within a
few minutes new water was flowing in.  You would think the boat is holed
somewhere the way it flows in, but then it just stops rising and sits there.
I will spend tomorrow taking the floors up and having a look at the cap
seal, tube, etc. and I'll report back what I find.

David